This post
on this blog will be in English. The reason for this is that Mariska has joined
the international program of Foodie Penpals from Rock Salt (http://thisisrocksalt.com/foodie-penpals/). This program is a way for food
bloggers and readers to get to know each other via food related parcels. At the
beginning of the month you will be matched to someone where you receive a
parcel from and you’re also sending a parcel to another person.
This month
I was receiving a parcel from Hayley Reid and she lives in Irvine (Scotland)
and sending a parcel to Tracy Knatt.
Tracy has already eaten the Apple Pie and you can read about it more on her blog: http://knattster.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/foodie-penpals-september-2013/
Ofcourse I also received a mail from Hayley about my wishes and I let her know that I would like to receive her favourite recipe and maybe some preservable ingredients of that recipe. Also told her that I prefered a mix of healthy food and some treats (you know me, always frightened of getting fat so didn’t want to receive only candy and cookies).
And this is
what I received from Hayley!- Dried mushrooms - Shiitake paté
- Multigrain crackers
- Bags with raspberry porridge
- Dried fruit (apricot, pineapple and mango. The bag with the mango isn’t one this picture because I couldn’t help myself from eating eat before we took the picture J )
- Several bags of tea (raspberry vanilla, earl grey, blackberry elderflower and peppermint)
A parcel with only healthy ingredients, lucky me! She put a handwritten letter at it and added her favourite recipe, which is risotto with mushrooms. Didn’t have the chance to make it yet, but sure are going to make it as I also love risotto!

Meanwhile, we ate also some of the multigrain crackers with the shiitake pate. And we are in love with the multigrain crackers. They are very tastefull, you can almost eat them as cookies! Also had the other bags of dried fruit (always a lovely treat) and drunk the tea (especially loved the peppermint!). Thanks again Hayley for this great parcel! I enjoyed the whole!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten